The goal for the week is 12 points, Saturday – Friday, with no more than 4 points a day.
- 1 point for a referral
- 2 points for a scheduled meeting
- 3 points for an actual meeting
- 4 points for a closed sale.
Let’s see how I did…
- Saturday: Didn’t track
- Sunday: Didn’t track
- Monday: 4 points from a single phone call from a long time client.
- Tuesday: No idea… where did that day go?
- Wednesday: 3 points for a meeting, 7 more points for referrals (max of 4 points / day though)
- Thursday: 3 points on the biggest project we’ve ever bid on.
- Friday: 4 points from a single phone call from a long time client.
That there is a big 14 points.
These weeks when you WIN are fun to be accountable. And perhaps writing it down will help me remember it’s really not all that hard, is it?